Learn CIM Online Or Attend Face-To-Face Classes. Your Choice
Why CIM at ISA
1. Location will not be a hurdle to you because we give you the opportunity to choose between online and face-to-face learning
On-line features include:
- Login at a location convenient to you
- Interactive live classes with other students
- Group chats and discussions
- Class recordings available on request
- One-on- one support for assignment submissions
If you choose face to face classes, these are the advantages
- Small classes with personalised attention
- Safe location in Kilimani area
- Plenty of parking
A nice of cup of hot tea needed in this chilly weather!
2. And to cup it all up, we give you the opportunity to attend high-level industry talks and events that will give you the unfair advantage of networking with industry professionals.
3. The pass rate in our CIM courses is very high. On average, 76%
4. Our trainers are seasoned industry practitioners with rich insights from the real world
The Chartered Institute of Marketing is the world’s largest organization for professional marketers.
CIM plays a key role in training, developing and representing the marketing profession.
This means that all their courses reflect what the industry wants. The courses involve more practice than theory thus prepare marketers for their professional role.
Therefore, they give marketers skills that will make them better at their jobs and make their businesses more successful.
Represented in over 110 countries, 100 study centers and over 50,000 members across the globe, CIM has a global reputation as a center of excellence and its qualifications are recognized worldwide.
What You Will Learn
CIM Digital Marketing Pathway
- Level 3 Digital Essentials
- Level 4 Digital Marketing
- Level 6 Digital Strategy
CIM Level 6: Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing (6-12 months)
1. Digital Strategy
2. Driving Digital Experience
3. Mastering Digital Channel