|Can you design a cutting-edge media strategy, then flawlessly bring it to life? Do you relish the thought of planning, designing and implementing integrated strategies and effective multi-channel media campaigns? If so we look forward to engaging, you!
| At Redhouse Group, we provide leading brands with solid Thinking, Insight led and Results driven IMC solutions in Advertising, Design, Strategic Planning, Public Relations, Digital, Media Planning and Audio – Visual production services across the East Africa Region.
| Role Overview
- Formulate media strategies
- Develop media plans that exceed our clients’ marketing objectives and performance goals.
- Drive thought-leadership of performance internally and externally
- Work with internal teams, external vendors and data sets to develop and coordinate plan strategy, buying, negotiations, and execution.
- Interpret and apply insights from media research tools (e.g., Telma, KARF etc ) to the planning process.
- Identify new opportunities and trends and educate clients on the best way to leverage them within an integrated, cross-platform media program.
- Manage and inspire several direct reports, ensuring their successful performance and growth.
- Maintain media relationships and business partnerships to provide insights and briefings on industry trends.
- 3-5 years in the communications, marketing and media space, with proven experience delivering successful campaigns
- Ability to successfully lead and execute major platform campaigns
- Ability to collaborate across the agency to leverage knowledge and talent
- Ability to think strategically about the development and execution of integrated programs
- Proven client facing experience
- History with building and presenting multi-channel media plans
- Shows the capacity to build amazing internal and external partnerships