- Deliver insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner
- Design, implement, support and facilitate annual marketing strategy and plans/ projects for new and existing products
- Develop and plan integrated marketing activities across all communication channels
- Drive the paid media strategy by negotiating annual contracts with mainstream media and finding innovative solutions to drive awareness and distinctively.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Develop and administer marketing database which includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications.
- Measure and track advertising ROI for Productivity & Efficiency
- Manage & update content to company website pages , maintain exciting and dynamic updates to look, feel and news, PR & campaigns across the group measures
- Maintain relevant and engaging dialogue with consumers on social media pages (thus building & meeting social community targets for selling, engagement & customer care), monitor feedback and escalate as relevant through eCRM
- Business unit stake holder management
- Manage agency relationships (creative, PR, media, branding & sports agency) for procurement of the agencies, review and quality of service delivery.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with staff at all levels in the organization.
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills, must possess top level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Team leadership, persuasiveness, innovation, stress tolerance
- Position is office based (locally)
- Normal working hours are 8.30am – 5pm
If you qualify, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Package: Shs 250,000 Gross plus benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.