84% Employment Rate, Why You Should Study Integrated Brand Communication (IBC) At ISA
Simply put, 84% of our students get jobs. This is because our Apprentice program connects our students to their future employers
1 month before the commencement of classes, you will have two immersion days during which you will pitch to your potential future employers. At this point, you stand the chance to get a job and start working with your employer while learning IBC. This is how our students get jobs while learning IBC.
Our IBC Students Pitching to Their Future Employers
More Reasons to Study IBC at ISA
1. ISA is endorsed by the Association of Practitioners in Advertising (APA), mandated with the responsibility of developing and upholding professional standards in the advertising industry in Kenya
2. With an IBC qualification from ISA, you are exempted from The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Level 4 and automatically qualify for Level 6, starting a journey to becoming a Chartered Marketer
3. ISA is registered by NITA as a valid training provider
Who Qualifies For This Course?
- Fresh young under graduates who have attained or waiting to graduate in Marketing/ Advertising and/or related studies, or,
- Has attained an under graduate qualification in a different field and exhibited beyond reasonable doubt that the program will enhance their delivery in their chosen field and/or are considering a career shift to Marketing/ Advertising and/or related fields
- Have worked in the field of Marketing/ Advertising and/or related services and want to ground their skills