In today’s increasingly globally integrated marketplace, understanding the Marketing Communications’ Campaign development process is critical in positioning organizations and their products for marketplace success. And with the changing nature of global and local challenges, it has become even more critical for organizations to remain relevant and build lasting relationships with their stakeholders by communicating effectively across new & traditional channels.
The Strategic Account Management course from ISA provides an in-depth & practical understanding of the Strategic Communications Planning process and the relationship between Business, Marketing, Communication, Creative Development & Measurement.
On completion, the student will:
- Have an appreciation of the entire process from business, marketing to marketing communications.
- Develop and recommend brand positioning strategies
- Generate actionable consumer insights
- Developing a campaign ‘Big Idea’ based on consumer insights
- Interpret and articulate a communication strategy into inspiring creative briefs that will connect with audiences
- Assessing the effectiveness of campaigns
- Brand and Brand Positioning
- Marketing Mix
- Marketing Comms Strategic Process Overview + Objective Setting
- Understanding the Marketing Communications Mix
- Digital Essentials
- Budgeting, Measurement and Evaluation
- Client Communication Brief
- Generating Consumer Insights
- The Creative Brief
- IMC Strategy Development
- Brand Reinvention & Innovation
- Strategic Account Management- Student Presentation
Who is this For
Anyone playing a role that requires a deeper understanding of consumer behavior in order to make decisions around communication, messaging hooks and connections. Marketing/ brand practitioners, Agency practitioners, business owners.
College or university qualification, experience in marketing or brand communications for at least one year. More than 2 years experience in other disciplines
Delivery and Assessment
Relevant reading material
Practical case studies
Ongoing assignments per session
Assignments – on identified case throughout the Module, and final project
Contact hours :24 hours
Group Work : 10 hours
Assignment : 3 hours (Presentation)
Study hours : 30 hours