The marketing process you use can make or break your brand and its affinity with customers. The strategic marketing process is what will guide your overall marketing strategy and marketing efforts. It will ensure you target the right customer segments, position your brand for a strong and sustainable advantage and help you maintain a keen eye on your goals and objectives. It also provides an actionable way to monitor and measure the status and success of your plan.
This program will enable you achieve this while aligning you to what you need to consistently adapt due to changes in the macro environment and consumer behaviors presented by COVID-19.
On completing the module the learner will;
- Understand what marketing is and its role in driving organization growth
- Understand what strategic marketing is, its key components and why it is important
- To understand what a strategic marketing plan is and the process of developing one
At the end of the course, you will be able to carry out a situational analysis of the current environment, set strategic priorities, define your marketing objectives, craft your marketing strategy and develop your marketing mix.
- Strategy Design Process- Overview
- Market Audit and Research
- Situational Analysis, Objective setting, Prioritizing Strategy
- Consumer Segmentation and Targeting
- Brand Positioning
- Marketing Mix Tactics
- Marketing Commutations Mix
- Digital Essentials
- Budgeting, Measurement and Evaluation
- Brand Re-invention and Innovation
- The IMC client communication Brief
- Client / Agency relationship Management
College or university qualification, experience in marketing or brand communications for at least one year. More than 2 years experience in other disciplines
Delivery and Assessment
Relevant Reading Material
Practical Case Studies
Ongoing assignments per session
Assignments (2) – on identified case throughout the Module, and final project
Contact hours :24 hours
Group Work : 10 hours
Assignment : 3 hours (Presentation)
Study hours : 30 hours
Teaching Pattern :Lectures + videos + case studies + group work presentation
We are more than glad to get in touch with you to share more details regarding Marketing & Brand Planning under the Integrated Brand Communications (IBC) training program and the ongoing intake. Simply leave your contact information below and we’ll get in touch with you.