Personal skills are critical to building exemplary performance at the market place as well as rich relationships with self, family and society.
Also contextualised to enable one to adapt to new norm and unpredictable times, this holistic unit covers a broad range of topics that will build your skills at a personal, team and organisational level.
This will support the participant in identifying their strengths and start becoming personally responsible for how they show up and the impression they make in the market-place to propel their career & life’s work including during unpredictable times.
This is structured to give participants an organized approach to address all the factors that stand between the “to-be” vision of a managed account interface and today’s reality.
Introduces participants to techniques in which to connect with others in ways that help them feel understood and supported. Managing relationships is an essential emotional intelligence skill that enables one manage their interactions with their current and potential customers.
On completing the module the learner will have a working knowledge of:-
- The principles of Account Management for the achievement of high performance
- Time management starting with self-regulation to regulation of various aspects of work
- Effective management of projects and communications across the various players involved
- Selling as a full-time commitment to existing clients as well as creating a pipeline of business for the future
- Effective presentation skills and emotional intelligence
- Resolving conflicts and misunderstandings
- Enhancing team trust and cohesion
- Managing time and self-regulation of self and various aspects of work
Upskill your Emotional Intelligence
Impactful Account Management Skills
Harness your business presentations skills online/offline
Enrich your conflict resolution skills
Heighten your team effectiveness
Expand your time management/effectiveness skills
Energize your selling techniques
Elevate your project management ability
Leveraging Your Personal Brand Power
Showcasing Your Brand
Who is it for
Anyone in client facing roles in Agencies, Sales Executives, Client Services Executives.
Teaching Pattern: Lectures + videos + case studies + group work presentation