The global digital transformation has pushed organizations, brands and emerging businesses to adopt new strategies that enable better connection with a digital savvy consumer.
Marketing teams and the overall organization strategy has to align with the emerging digital consumer trends that are today defined by the use of digital technology.
This course is designed to help businesses, marketing and communication teams acquire digital marketing skills relevant in the ever changing market place. Teams from different departments including brand and marketing practitioners who need a working understanding of Digital Marketing because they will work closely with Digital Marketers must take this program.
On completing the module the learner will;
- Understand the foundations and trends of digital marketing
- Understand the emerging behavior of a digital consumer, with an emphasis on post Covid-19 behavior patterns,
- Get practical demonstrations of how digital marketing tools work
- Understand different ways of growing sales through digital Channels
- At the end of the course, you will develop a digital marketing communication campaign tailored towards meeting real marketing and business objectives
Who is it for
Business owners, Brand / Marketing professionals, Agency professionals and early stage digital marketing practitioners.
- Online shops: Build, grow and sustain business online
- How to grow sales online
- Digital Storytelling to win hearts, minds and wallet
- Effective influencer marketing
- Building relevant online communities
- Effective Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Understanding Digital Tools
College or university qualification, experience in marketing or brand communications for at least one year. More than 2 years’ experience in other disciplines
Delivery and Assessment
- Relevant reading material
- Practical case studies
- Ongoing assignments per session
Assignments – on identified case throughout the Module, and final project
Contact hours :14 hours
Group Work : 10 hours
Assignment : 3 hours (Presentation)
Study hours : 30 hours
We are more than glad to get in touch with you to share more details regarding Digital for Business under the Integrated Brand Communications (IBC) training program and the ongoing intake. Simply leave your contact information below and we’ll get in touch with you.