The global digital transformation has pushed organizations and brands to adopt new strategies that enable better connection with a digital savvy consumer.
Marketing teams and the overall organization strategy has to align with the emerging digital consumer trends that are today defined by the use of digital technology.
This course is designed to help marketing and communication teams acquire the essentials of digital marketing relevant in the ever changing market place. Teams from other departments including brand and marketing practitioners who need a working understanding of Digital Marketing because they will work closely with Digital Marketers must take this program.
On completing the module the learner will;
- Understand the foundations and trends of digital marketing
- Understand the emerging behavior of a digital consumer, with an emphasis on post Covid- 19 behavior patterns,
- Get practical demonstrations of how digital marketing tools work
- Appreciate the role of marketing automation and data marketing
- At the end of the course, you will develop a digital marketing communication campaign tailored towards meeting real marketing and business objectives
Who is it for
Business owners, Brand / Marketing professionals, Agency professionals and early stage digital marketing practitioners.
- Understand digital marketing fundamentals and landscape
- Understand digital consumer behavior in the market place
- Demonstrate the use of digital marketing tools and platforms
- Application of Data and Marketing Automation
- Outline the development of digital marketing content
- How to develop Digital Marketing communication campaign
- How to Measure Digital Marketing metrics and ROI
College or university qualification, experience in marketing or brand communications for at least one year. More than 2 years experience in other disciplines
Delivery and Assessment
Relevant reading material
Practical case studies
Ongoing assignments per session
Assignments – on identified case throughout the Module, and final project
Contact hours :14 hours
Group Work : 10 hours
Assignment : 3 hours (Presentation)
Study hours : 30 hours