|1.0 Job Identification
|1.1 Job title: Account Manager
1.2 Category and grade: N/A
1.3 Division/ Department: Client Service
1.4 Location: Arboretum Drive
1.5 Job title of immediate supervisor: General Manager, Account Director Associate
1.6 Job titles of people directly supervised: Account Executives, Interns
|2.0 Job Summary (overall purpose of the job)
|You are responsible for overseeing & managing Client’s marketing and advertising campaigns on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential.
|3.0 Description of Duties (detailed description of the main tasks performed by the job holder)
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting an efficient working environment for the accounts you are assigned.
- Accountable in helping the AE/ Interns manage day to day projects and supervising all operational aspects of campaigns.
- Works in collaboration with the ADA to formulate integrated communication strategies for Clients.
- Leads discussions on the products, services and advertising requirements of each Client.
- Keeps in regular contact with Clients – responding to queries raised and giving them feedback requested for regularly.
- Has a thorough understanding of individual Client requirements, their key staff and business practices.
- Promotes a spirit and ethos of partnership and trust between Agency and Client with a constant focus.
- Writes accurate, inspiring briefs that are well thought through, researched and single-minded and that capture Client’s objectives.
- Keeps abreast of current industry trends, through on-line research and market visits with key learnings/ observations captured and shared through bi-monthly competitor reviews.
- Gives projects direction and maintains a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for Clients.
- Regularly pitches fresh and innovative ideas to Clients to help them build their brands and grow Agency business.
- Records accurate Contact Reports and ensures that they are circulated within 24 hours.
- Co-ordinates work between Agency and Client within deadlines and specifications set using Gantt charts/ time plans to track progress on big projects.
- Keeps in regular contact with Clients through weekly/ bi-weekly meetings and occasionally entertains them to build and strengthen customer intimacy.
- Maintains constructive relationships with all internal partners and preserves a high motivation level within the group.
- Functions as a part of a co-operative approach to getting work done and contributes in group discussions and creative reviews.
|4.0 Job Dimensions (detailed description of the minimum knowledge and skill needed for the job)
|4.1 Education, including specialised training
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing)
- Diploma in Marketing
- Certificate in Marketing
- At least 3years experience in a similar field
4.3 Other attributes
- Computer Literate
- Conversant with Power Point, Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge on agency processes is a plus
4.4 Performance Standards
- Ability to lead
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Must be a team player
- Can perform multiple tasks
- Must be professional & organised
- Willing to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- Confident, pleasant, outgoing, patient, detail conscious, enthusiastic & enquiring,responsible, organised
|5.0 Work Conditions
|5.1 Physical work surrounding
- Should be easily adaptable to office location and surrounding environment
5.2 Mental application: The complexity, variety and difficulty of the work and the amount of discretion and independent judgement required
- Can perform multiple tasks
- Attention to detail is vital
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- It can be demanding, so real motivation is required to thrive
- Working hours will be standard office times; however, deadlines may stretch this further
|6.0 Accountability and Responsibility
The nature of supervision the jobholder receives, how independent he/she works and how closely his/her work is supervised
- Works under direct supervision of the Account Director Associate
- Able to manage accounts with minimal supervision
- Able to work in a team
Extent to which the jobholder is expected to make and take decisions and what level of accountability has he/she for these decision
- Refers General Manager or Managing Director on major Client issues
|7.0 APPLY HERE(DEADLINE 04th FEBRUARY 2020)
|Please upload your CV below