We are dreamers and doers.
Click Interactive Media started as a thought that later became a conversation over a double mocha between like-minded individuals. Paperwork, signatures and a few handshakes later, we began our journey to becoming a global goliath, connecting hearts and minds to brands. We started young, bold and passionate and carry on the same spirit to date. We’re not just a content-driven marketing company, we are creators of emotion, changers of perceptions and makers of a more connected tomorrow.
We seek to recruit a driven and passionate business account manager with a track record for effectively sourcing, managing and growing client accounts and business for the company. You will be responsible for onboarding new clients, managing and growing existing client accounts, and driving the brand’s successful evolution.
Degree/ equivalent in Marketing/Communication
Work experience and skills
- At least 2 years of Account/Project Management experience
- Digital understanding and experience is essential.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office: including thorough knowledge of MS Excel worksheets and PowerPoint for presentations
- Experience of working successfully in the advertising industry with a strong track record of delivering results and working under pressure and to tight timelines
- Proven ability to secure new business wins as well as drive existing business to maximize agency revenue
- Good knowledge of a range of marketing disciplines
- Proven ability to build relationships, perform and contribute at a senior level
- Strong negotiation and team management skills
- Strong presentation skills and strategy writing experience
- Great Interpersonal skills
People with marketing knowledge and experience, who are looking to break boundaries, a mavericks and has a desire to reinvent advertising as we know it and make their mark.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th August 2018.