The Association of Practitioners in Advertising (APA), in partnership with the International School of Advertising (ISA), organized yet another successful APA Week 2020 in collaboration with EABL.
With over 850 registrations, this online event brought together thought leaders & experts in the marketing and advertising industry to talk about emerging trends and practices that are impacting the industry and how professionals, like YOU, can adopt them to stay ahead.
If you did not manage to catch all the sessions or you just want to go back and listen to them more keenly, here is your chance. All the plenary discussions are available for free and the master classes can be viewed at a fee of Sh. 500 only.
Listen and take on tomorrow with confidence.
Here are some of the recordings:
- HOW TO MANAGE INFLUENCER MARKETING AND GET A ROI
- HOW TO LEVERAGE E-COMMERCE TO GROW A START-UP
- THE FUTURE OF MEDIA IN A NEW WORLD
- BRAND POSITIONING TO BRAND EXPRESSION
- DERIVING AND APPLYING A BIG IDEA IN THE 21st CENTURY MEDIUMS
- BRAND PURPOSE REPURPOSING: HOW TO BUILD BRAND RESILIENCE AND SUSTAINABILITY IN A CRISIS
- THE REAL DEAL ON DATA AND INSIGHTS
- IS AFRICA READY TO TAKE ON TOMORROW?
- BALANCING SHORT-TERM SURVIVAL AND BRAND BUILDING DURING AND AFTER A CRISIS. LESSONS FOR SMEs
- REAL-TIME VIS-A-VIS TRADITIONAL RESEARCH?
- THE FUTURE OF BIG IDEA, DOES IT HAVE A ROLE TODAY?
- THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL: THE ROLE OF AI/MACHINE LEARNING
Additionally, we are glad to invite you to an exclusive LinkedIn group called The Marketing & Advertising Club.
By joining this group, you will:
- Get to meet and connect with like-minded marketing and advertising professionals in East Africa
- Get a chance to share your creative ideas with other marketing & advertising professionals in East Africa, and engage with them on their creative ideas
- Get to share any difficulties you are facing in your day-to-day job and get professional advice and help from other marketing & advertising professionals
- Gain access to career and business opportunities within the East African region gain access to exclusive offers by the International School of Advertising (ISA Africa) and be among the first people to know about major industry events and activities.
P.S. This is a private LinkedIn group. To join it, you will need to ensure that you are signed in to your LinkedIn account.
If you are already signed in to LinkedIn on this device, click the button below.
If you are not already signed in to your LinkedIn account, you will be prompted to sign in after clicking the button below.