- This event has passed.
March 27, 2017 @ 09:00 - 17:00
Storytelling is key to effectively delivering a message. Key to gaining attention and generating engagement in a robust environment.
It has been the case from almost the beginning of time. Yet…
Storytelling formats by brands are changing all the time. In a world where content is king and every surface, device, appliance and… person is a potential media channel, every brand has the opportunity to influence consumers almost at every touch point, online and offline. More and more brands are turning to a model reflecting the need to not just tell a great story, but also give people a great story to tell. Empowering people to share the brand story as part of their story, in a way which does not look and feel like traditional advertising. Reflecting the evolution from storytelling to story sharing.
This training program examines recent innovative & effective award winning campaigns from around the world, implementing contemporary storytelling features. It identifies recurring thinking patterns behind the campaign ideas. Based on these patterns, it explores fields of interactive-integrated digital storytelling and supplies structured thinking tools for generating new innovative & effective ideas. The tools are then implemented by the participants on challenging briefs and tasks.
The Agenda Addresses Questions Such As:
- What kind of contemporary storytelling approaches are there?
- What do you need to know in order to become a good creator of stories in marketing communications today?
- What kind of insights are helpful in creating an effective story today?
- How effective can digital storytelling be?
- What are some key factors in effective digital story-based projects?
- How are they applicable to every brand/product/service/category/market/size?
- What practical thinking tools can you master, so that they can help you achieve all this in an efficient and effective manner?
- 4 kinds of digital storytelling approaches
- 3 structured thinking tools for creating digitally led storytelling campaigns
- How to use integrated and interactive methods of delivering a story, crossing the border between online and offline using innovative platforms, so as to reach more people in everyday life
- How to deliver a story by using existing resources and platforms in a new unexpected manner
- How to deliver a story by transforming a brand into a warrior for a surprising cause and initiating a social or cultural movement
- How to deliver a story by creating a new surprising media experience which will put the brand at the center of the public stage
- How to deliver a story by letting people experience a truth for themselves in a concrete creative manner rather than just presenting it before them.
Take-Home Value for Participants:
- Gain new insights into the creative thinking patterns behind recent successful creative campaigns in the field of digital & integrated communications. And into the stories they tell + the way the stories are generated.
- Acquire a set of thinking tools for creating original insight based ideas, which deliver a captivating story in an effective manner.
- Understand the mechanics of generating story sharing
- Gain coaching on how to apply the tools learnt on real briefs and tasks and on how to effectively use them for developing new creative ideas.
Each participant receives an access to the online Mindscapes tools app:
(http://www.themindscapes.com/tools/tools-demo/) with free admission to all the tools presented during the training sessions. The application includes the logic/rational behind each thinking tool,
a step-by-step thinking procedure, examples of case studies exemplifying each pattern and tips and suggestions regarding when and how to apply each tool.
Founder of Mindscapes. A trainer and a leader of creativity enhancement projects in advertising, media, marketing and communications.
Yonathan has personally conducted projects in numerous companies and leading global ad agencies. He is a keynote speaker at numerous international conferences, creative advertising festivals (Cannes Lions, Spikes Asia, Golden Drum, etc.) and associations worldwide. He has over 10 years of experience working in senior positions in the advertising industry.
Some Companies that have gone through Mindscapes tools.
- Google, USA, UK & Germany, Singapore
- Mondelez, France
- Shaw Media, Canada
- Vodafone, Czech Rep.
- Air Bank, Czech Republic
- Sampo Bank
- Intel Asia- Pacific.
- MTS, Russia
- Mobitel Bulgaria
- Telenor, Balkans
- Nestle Czech Rep., Russia
- Danone Poland, Russia
- Mars Czech Rep. & Russia,
To register CLICK HERE