Creative Tools for Marketers
- This event has passed.
Creative Tools for Marketers
March 28, 2017 @ 09:00 - March 29, 2017 @ 17:00
Mindscapes methodology and tools have a proven record of helping marketing and communications professionals in creating more creative & effective campaigns.
The Mindscapes methodology and tools provides a solid process of creating, understanding, evaluating and selection of creative ideas. These tools are based on a structured logic of creative ideas, of how and why they work, and on specific efficiency criteria. This results in more creative and more effective brand communication and in better cooperation between agency& client.
In this workshop participants will get practical tools and method for bridging the gap between client and agency and supplying the logic and rational behind the magic of creative ideas.
The workshop includes a practical exercise in which participants are tasked with responding to real briefs, using the Mindscapes tools.
This training presents some of the most effective new ways for brands to successfully engage with consumers in the new communications reality, while responding to some of fears, barriers and crucial questions marketers have:
- How effective can the new age of communication campaigns be? (Much more than you think).
- What kind of new tools and techniques can be used to increase effectiveness of such approaches?
- How to evaluate and assess the value of creative ideas and their potential in achieving significant marketing and communication results?
- How to brief an agency, what can you expect from your agency?
- How can the agency and client be on the same page and create better creative& effective communication?
The take-home value for participants
Here is a description of the goals of this program and the expected benefits and take out for participants from this program:
- Better understanding of the new ways and approaches in communications and in the creation of engagement between brands and consumers.
- Understanding and showcasing the power and efficiency of these new communications tools and platforms.
- Learning the success factors behind these new effective approaches, so as to be able to use them for developing new projects.
- Realizing the difference between a "campaign" and "engagement projects" which make the brand more meaningful and relevant to people's life. The shift from "talking about the brand" to doing "meaningful acts" illustrating the brands idea or message.
- Analyzing why many marketers resist these changes? What are the mental and organizational obstacles? Are they right or wrong? How to embrace the change, overcome the obstacles/fear and benefit from the new possibilities open to the brand and the company.
- Employing a new way of understanding and evaluating creative
This program examines and studies many of the most recent, effective& creative award winning campaigns and identify the recurring thinking patterns behind these campaign ideas. Based on these patterns, it then offers structured thinking tools for developing original ideas and projects. These tools are then implemented by the participants on real marketing challenges and task.
Over all Format
Workshop style, (individual, pairs, teams), brief explanations, worksheets,
a large amount of recent case studies of top inspiring campaigns from various markets, categories and any possible media mix.
Hand out Material
Each participant receives a kit containing:
- A free of charge personal access to Mindscapes Tools application, with an access to all the tools which were presented during the training see a sample here
- A printed hand out card for each tool, includes printed examples of ads, the logic/ rationale of the thinking tool, step by step procedure, examples, tips and suggestions when and how to apply the tool.
Founder of Mindscapes. A trainer and a leader of creativity enhancement projects in advertising, media, marketing and communications.
Yonathan has personally conducted projects in numerous companies and leading global ad agencies. He is a keynote speaker at numerous international conferences, creative advertising festivals (Cannes Lions, Spikes Asia, Golden Drum, etc.) and associations worldwide. He has over 10 years of experience working in senior positions in the advertising industry.
Some Companies that have gone through Mindscapes tools.
- Google, USA, UK & Germany, Singapore
- Mondelez, France
- Shaw Media, Canada
- Vodafone, Czech Rep.
- Air Bank, Czech Republic
- Sampo Bank
- Intel Asia- Pacific.
- MTS, Russia
- Mobitel Bulgaria
- Telenor, Balkans
- Nestle Czech Rep., Russia
- Danone Poland, Russia
- Mars Czech Rep. & Russia,
To register CLICK HERE