We are seeking an intrinsically motivated individual who is able to work in the agile environment of digital marketing. The individual must possess the following skills and abilities:
- Good communication and presentation skills from concept (visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations) to final artwork. A working understanding of photography is an added advantage
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
- An eye for visual detail with fluency in visual design and proficiency in graphic design using relevant software including (but not limited to) Adobe Creative Suite
- Above average communication skills - this includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via visual media as well as excellent active listening skills.
- Media Knowledge - knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An understanding of marketing and advertising - knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. Knowledge of marketing strategy and tactics across print and digital is needed along with current trends in product demonstration and sales techniques.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, possesses a high attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Detailed and meticulous in managing processes
- A tertiary level certificate in graphic design and/or related fields with at least 3 years’ experience at a senior level in design at a reputable organisation.
If you qualify, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 14th June 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.