ISA is the premier professional school in East Africa offering training in Brand Communications including Advertising, Public Relations and Brand / Digital Marketing. ISA offers an experiential practice- based program making participants practically skilled to handle the requirements and challenges of their day to day tasks.
We also offer a ‘finishing school’ for graduates, a program which simultaneously meets the dire need of employers seeking for school-leavers with appropriate technical competence and personal skills, hence providing a pool of close to work-ready individuals who will hit the road running.
The programs partner with relevant industry bodies including the Advertising Practitioners Association (APA), Chartered Institute to Marketing (CIM), and the Association of Public Relations and Communication Management Firms (APRECOM) who have ensured ISA meets the demands of the industry.
We are seeking to fill the position of School Administrator.
This position will report to the Finance Manager and will entail the following roles.
- To act as a focal point for general office administration as well as coordination
- Ensure adequate support to instructors and students in terms of class timetables, course evaluations & exams, course materials, attendance registers etc
- Ensuring CIM students are registered with CIM for membership and exams and providing necessary assistance.
- Organizing orientation sessions with students on how to optimize the use of MyCIM
- Ensuring trainers are registered with CIM and providing assistance where necessary
- Organizing TOT sessions with trainers for CIM tutor zone and MyCIM
- Standardization of all content templates and presentations
- Managing in-bound sales inquiries ( walk-ins) and converting to paid students
- Managing alumni students for repeat and referral businesses
- Ensuring that our customers (students) are constantly delighted and proactively improving ISA engagement with them.
- Ensuring trainers and students are kept updated on relevant ISA on-goings.
- Ensuring timely preparation, approval and circulation of feedback reports.
- Managing the placement of graduate program students on internships
Diploma in Business Administration. 2-3 years’ experience in similar position. Qualifications in office management and HR. Previous administration of a CIM ASC is preferred.
- Good communications skills
- Confident in dealing with high level potential clients and facilitators
- Good understanding of Brand Communications- or ability to learn quickly
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A can do attitude
- Self –driven, proactive, self-discipline and needs minimal supervision
- Able to work well with other team members
Send CV to email@example.com/ by 8th July 2016