- Manage the delivering Brand building activities to ensue brand visibility of Zuku Satellite.
- Brand Management.
- Event Management
- Trade Promotion
- Content Management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement and be accountable for DTH annual brand plans and campaigns
- Coordinate the creation and publishing of all DTH marketing material in line with marketing plans and request from the business
- Maintain and coordinate the DTH marketing calendar and activities while researching and evaluating new marketing ideas as they are generated
- Conduct market research, identify and implement tactical marketing initiatives in response to market circumstances
- Lead the development of marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content.
- Trade promotion – Plan and execute trade and promotion activities within agreed strategies and approved budgets
- Event management – Plan and coordinate sales events including venue and theme selection, program preparation, décor/ branding and coverage
- Manage directly and strategically all social media channels
- An under-graduate degree from a well-recognized university in marketing or business related field.
- Post graduate qualification in CIM or equivalent is desirable.
Skills and Abilities
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience of working in marketing or brand management environment
- In-depth knowledge of satellite TV business
- Good understanding of different marketing channels
- Solid experience in managing campaigns
- Knowledge of project management
- Superior research and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
If you feel you are up to the challenge send applications to Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline 15th January 2018.