Digital Marketing Manager Vacancy
Adept Technologies is a Business Process Outsourcing Company (BPO) established in 2007. The company supports businesses through the provision of high quality services in data management, customer service and communication. The services result in strategic planning, faster and better decision making, referencing, cross selling and enhanced customer service.
The company is seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to set up and head their digital department.
The role will include the following;
Role in Summary
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop digital marketing plans, designs campaigns, identifies digital tools to be used for specific digital marketing campaigns and monitors progress of such digital campaigns.
By gaining insight into the behaviour of online consumers, the person should be able to advise how to appeal to the online community for the purpose of building brands and businesses online.
- Identifying the requirements for building a brand and/or business using digital marketing
- Monitoring digital marketing activities as they affect brands or businesses.
- Analysing digital marketing activities
- Meet requited sales targets
- Report on daily weekly and monthly performance and impact on sales
- Developing digital marketing processes for organisations
- Developing a comprehensive digital marketing brief
- Recruiting teams to develop and execute a digital marketing plan
- Identifying the tools to execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Developing tools for testing brand campaign concepts before, during and after implementation.
- Identifying the appropriate technologies within the complex ecosystem of online advertising that can be used by the company to run digital marketing campaigns
- Advising colleagues and clients on marketing automation landscape, software platforms and technologies that can be used by marketing departments and organizations to more effectively market on multiple channels online and for automating repetitive tasks.
- Recommending digital marketing solutions to increase company , brand awareness, generate sales leads, conversions and sales performance
A digital practitioner will need to show evidence of the following:
- interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence excellent written communication skills
- flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
- good teamwork and negotiation skills
- the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
- business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
- excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
- creative talent and imagination to design user experience
- Marketing skills for strategy design and execution in specialist areas such as content development, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org/
Submission deadline 24th July 2017.