ISA is the premier professional school in East Africa offering training in Brand Communications including Advertising, Public Relations and Brand / Digital Marketing. ISA offers an experiential practice- based program making participants practically skilled to handle the requirements and challenges of their day to day tasks.
We also offer a ‘finishing school’ for graduates, a program which simultaneously meets the dire need of employers seeking for school-leavers with appropriate technical competence and personal skills, hence providing a pool of close to work-ready individuals who will hit the road running.
The programs partner with relevant industry bodies including the Advertising Practitioners Association (APA), Chartered Institute to Marketing (CIM), and the Association of Public Relations and Communication Management Firms (APRECOM) who have ensured ISA meets the demands of the industry.
We are seeking to fill the position of Business Development Manager.
This positon will report to the Executive Director and will entail the following roles.
- Develop marketing and communications strategy for key ISA audiences in liaison with Executive Director
- Develop marketing and communication plans for implementation
- Ensure successful implementation of the plans
- Monitor and evaluate performance
Sales and relationship Management
- Ensure that marketing and communications activities meet sales objectives
- Lead generation
- Sales calling, pitching and closing. Meeting set sales objectives
- Tracking sales performance for evaluation purposes
- Relationship Management of existing customers for continued business
Digital Marketing Coordination
Together with the organisations appointed digital marketing agency;
- Develop a 360 Digital Marketing strategy
- Develop content strategy across social media platforms
- Manage response and performance ensuring it meets bottom-line requirements
- Management of website content
- Recommend and incorporate CRM system to ISA
- Develop CRM strategy across various categories
- Manage the content development and communication
- Manage feedback mechanism and response policy
- Track CRM performance
University graduate. 2-3 years’ experience in similar position. Advertising agency experience is preferred.
- Good communications skills
- Confident in dealing with high level potential clients
- Can conduct an intelligent sales pitch with potential client
- Good understanding of Brand Communications- or ability to learn quickly
- Proactive, able to identify and suggest opportunities for ISA’s growth
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A can do attitude
- Self –driven and self-discipline and needs minimal supervision
- Able to manage suppliers effectively and get the job done
- Able to work well with other team members
Send CV to email@example.com by 8th July 2016